19 de mai. de 2010

Things that irritate me


WANDERSON LIMA
AIMING AT THE SKY - SATURDAY - TEACHER JÉSSICA

I get irritated when people take my objects without asking  or go to my place without asking or giving me a call saying it. What bothers me the most is when they go to my bedroom and touch all my things without my permission.
I hate when they touch my things, even my parents and sister, if they ask me before touching everything, maybe I can allow it. When it happens I get crazy and start to yell: "Stop, please. Straighten up this mess and put everything back or everybody out of my place right now."
Hardly ever is it necessary because they always listen to me and do what I say. If someday you go to my place, please, no mess and do not touch anything.
It'll be better for everyone! It was a joke ( hehehe)

4 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

You must be a very organized person !!!

Teacher Rodrigo

Anônimo disse...

As I Know you, you are really organized!
I loved your composition!
Congratulations!
Ms.Dickison

Wanderson Lima disse...

yeah! as you can see!
hahaha

Anônimo disse...

Oh very good.
Congratulations.